Send bulk text messages to your community (internal outreach) or to HopeOneSource's community (external outreach).
DISCLAIMER: There is a limit of 2 External Outreach messages per month and 1 Internal Outreach message per week per client. This is done to ensure we comply with FCC requirements to avoid spam. Exceptions can be made if the message is determined to be critically urgent and necessary.
Click Schedule Outreach in the Data & Insights Portal to send out an outreach message. The form includes the following steps:
1. Write your bulk SMS text message.
For communicating with your existing contacts, choose from our message templates or write your own message.
For communicating with HopeOneSource's contacts, provide the relevant information you want to be included in your message.
Choose to include a link to your Check-Ins Form, ask for a text response if interested, or both.
2. Choose who you want to send the message to.
For communicating with your existing contacts, choose to send your message to contacts that have previously checked-in using your Check-Ins Form or upload your own contact list.
For communicating with HopeOneSource's contacts, provide the eligibility requirements and demographics you aim to serve so the message is sent to people who fit those requirements.
3. Choose when you want to send the message.
Choose the date and time you want to schedule the message. You must schedule messages at least 24hrs before you want the message sent and complete the form during business hours.
How can I respond to my contacts in bulk after sending out an outreach message?
After sending a message, you can access a report on who responded by going to Bulk SMS on your Data & Insights Portal home page. Next, click on the message's Individual Outreach Report and select Respond in Bulk to reply to those that responded to you.
How does the Bulk SMS Outreach Report work?
After you send a bulk text message, you can access each message's individual outreach report which includes responses to your message.
You can choose what information you want to be shown in the report by editing the COLUMNS or the FILTERs on the report.
How does the Live Check-Ins Report work?
When people use your Check-Ins Form, you can access all of the data collected in your Live Check-Ins Report.
You can navigate the data using the tabs at the bottom of the report to see: Dashboard (Visual Reports) Live Check-Ins (All Data Collected) By-Name Search By-Date Search
How does the Feedback Report work?
HopeOneSource keeps verified information about services on our online app, HopeOneSource.me. If someone in the community accesses or connects to your services, they can leave feedback on their experience and outcomes. You can access any feedback left about your services in your Feedback Report.
What is internal/external outreach?
Internal/external outreach is the real-time outreach feature you can use to safely and efficiently connect with your current contacts (internal) or the general community (external) through personalized, bulk texts.
How do I see my responses to and data on the outreach messages I send?
You can easily see deliverability status, responses, and other data about your outreach messages by logging into your Data & Insights Portal and accessing the Bulk SMS under Real-Time Reports. It updates with the latest responses automatically within 24 hours after the message is sent.
Are there any limits to the number of internal messages I can send using the Outreach Tool?
During the 30-day trial, you are able to send a total of 1,200 messages using internal outreach. Responses do not count toward the allotment. Past the trial, if the current limit does not meet your needs, please get in touch with us by submitting a quick Support Ticket.
Are there any limits to the number of external messages I can send using the Outreach Tool?
With the trial/paid plan, you are able to send targeted text messages to thousands of vulnerable community members twice a month.
How do I see my current Checkins Form?
Log into your Data & Insights Portal and click on Checkins Flyer under Outreach. The flyer contains three contactless methods to access the Checkins Form.
How can I modify my Checkins Form?
Log into your Data & Insights Portal and click on Checkins Modification. From there, simply follow the instructions on the page.
How can I see my real-time information coming in from the Checkins Tool?
Log into your Data & Insights Portal and click on Checkins under Real-Time Reports to see your aggregate and individual data.
How can I add other users to have access to my Data & Insights Portal?
Log into your Data & Insights Portal and click Add New User under Settings. Fill out the form and you will then be notified when the user has been successfully granted access to your Data & Insights Portal.
I am unable to log into the Data & Insights Portal, my content isn't showing in the Data & Insights Portal, or I'm getting an error message while using the Data & Insights Portal.
This usually happens when one of the following needs to take place: 1) You must enable Third Party Cookies in your browser 2) Your browser cache needs to be cleared or 3) Your browser of choice needs to be updated. Below you’ll find steps to accomplish each scenario:
1) Follow the steps below to ensure that Third Party Cookies are enabled.
- Click the 'Menu' button and then select 'Options'. - Select 'Privacy & Security' and ensure that 'Standard' is selected to automatically enable all "non-tracker" cookies. - If 'Custom' is selected, then either uncheck 'Cookies' (to allow all cookies) or select the the setting to only allow 'Cross-site and social media trackers'. Google Chrome
- Click on 'More' at the top right of your browser and then 'Settings' - Click 'Advanced' at the bottom of the menu and then click 'Site Settings' in the 'Privacy and Security' section. - Select 'Cookies' and then uncheck the box next to 'Block Third-party cookies and site data'.
- Click the 'Menu' button and then 'Settings' and type 'Cookies' into the 'Settings' search bar. Scroll down and select 'Manage and delete cookies and site data' - Make sure that 'Block third-party cookies' is NOT selected. - Ensure that 'Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)' is selected
2) If enabling third party cookies does not work, then follow the steps below to clear the cache for your browser of choice: Firefox - Click on the 3-bar menu in the top right corner of the browser and then navigate to section 'Options > Privacy & Security'. - Scroll down to get to 'History'. - This section also has a 'Clear History' button. Click it to pick a time range to clear (1, 2, 4, or 24 hours—or everything), and what data to dump (history, logins, forms/search, cookies, and cache).
- Go to the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner of the browser. - Select Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data or History > History > Clear browsing data or More tools > Clear browsing data
- Go to the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner of the browser. - Select 'Settings' then 'Privacy, search, and services' - Scroll down to the heading named 'Clear browsing data' and click 'Choose what to clear'. - Proceed with clearing the cache.
- Click 'Clear History' in the History menu. - Then in the pop-up, pick a timeframe for how far back you want to erase.
- Under the main menu in Opera, in the navigation bar on the left, click the clock icon to enter 'History'. - You'll see a 'Clear browsing data' button that offers almost identical settings as Chrome, right down to the "beginning of time" option.
3) Click a link below to download the latest version of your browser:
4) If still no resolution then please submit a support ticket (below).
How do I reset my Data & Insights Portal password?
1. Go to https://portal.hopeonesource.me/. 2. Click 'Log In'. 3. On the following screen click ‘Don’t remember your password?’. 4. Enter your email address used to sign up/login (usually your work email). Click ‘Send Email’. 5. Check your email for instructions to complete the password change process, as shown below. If you don't see the email in your main inbox, check your spam folder as well.